- What type of films were produced without synchronized sound?
- What is the name for a company that produces films?
- Who is a person who performs in a play or movie?
- What is a term used to describe a highly famous actor or actress?
- What is another word for a motion picture?
- Who is responsible for guiding the actors and making creative decisions in a film?
- What is another word for a movie theater?
- What surface is used to display a film?
- What is the written text of a film called?
- What is the term for the fascinating and alluring charm associated with the film industry?
- What is the state of being widely recognized and celebrated?
- What device is used to capture moving images in a film?
- What is the state of being famous and highly regarded in the film industry?
- What is a colloquial term for a motion picture?
- Who are the people watching a film in a theater?
- What is the iconic neighborhood in Los Angeles associated with the American film industry?
- What is a person or thing regarded as a representative symbol or a cultural symbol?
- Who is responsible for overseeing the financial and organizational aspects of a film production?
- Who is the person responsible for writing the script of a film?
- What term is used to describe a highly successful and popular film that achieves significant financial success?